Monday, April 15, 2013

I will be at Crypticon Seattle 2013


For all you horror fans in the Pacific Northwest, I will have a booth in the Vendor Room at Crypticon Seattle 2013, May 24th thru May 26th.

I will be selling and signing copies of my novel Night Walk and my short story collection The Nose Knows & Other Stories.  I will also be selling art prints, giving away shwag, and displaying my art.

Here's the official press release from Crypticon:

"Hey All!
            We just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we will be appearing at the quickly approaching Crypticon Seattle 2013, on May 24th thru 26th. We've reserved booth space in the main Vendor Room where you can all come say hello. Crypticon Seattle, along with being the largest Horror convention in the Northwest, has a ton of awesome events, like; Zombie Speed Dating, Prom of the Dead, Live Action Role Playing demonstrations, an amazing Film Festival, the Hauntipede,  18 of the horror genre's favorite actors, artists, prop masters and so much more! Don't miss a chance to come see us and have some fun in the process!"

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment