Friday, February 8, 2013

Free Doughnuts!!

Donut Does It by David Hudnut
I decided to run a free 3-day promotion for my short story Donut Does It. Starting TODAY and running until midnight Sunday, February 10th, you can get all the Donut Does It stories you want! FREE!!

So hop over to Amazon.com and download yours now!

http://www.amazon.com/Donut-Does-It-ebook/dp/B007AARC40

Comedy and tragedy all in one bite.

Mmmmm, like sweet and salty at the same time.

Like Maple Bacon doughnuts from Voodoo Doughnut or Dynamo Donuts.

Or the fresh salted caramel candy from the Werther's Original Caramel store (called the Karamell-Kuche) in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot Center.

To die for. Literally. Or should I say literarily?

Read Donut Does It. Yum, yum.

3 comments:

  1. How generous of you! So you're giving away FREE donuts?! I'll spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm not giving away free doughnuts, I AM giving away a free story. And I encourage people to buy a doughnut and eat it while reading Donut Does It

    ReplyDelete