Saturday, March 9, 2013

Monsters & Dames 2013 show book

The cover of the Emerald City Comicon Monsters & Dames art book (L), and my interior piece (R)

As I mentioned in a previous blog post, my illustration pictured above right made it into the 2013 Monsters & Dames collectible art book. The fabulous Swampy Thingy cover tribute on the left was illustrated by Bruce Timm. My original art is shown on the right.

I had quite a few people stopping at my booth to comment on my illustration. It had a greater affect on people than I would have guessed. I told everyone that my intended message is that love conquers all.

There were also a number of people who were taking their copy of the book around to get the attending authors at Emerald City Comicon to sign their page. Thanks to everyone who brought the book by my table for me to sign it, and thank you to them for supporting Seattle Children's Hospital with your purchase of the book!



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it went well and that your illustration brought so many fans to you!!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete